Metropolis Reborn - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metropolis Reborn - Boards

HomeHome  Website  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All your Metro are belong to us!

Go down 
+2
Chanse
WalmartEmployer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WalmartEmployer

All your Metro are belong to us! Empty
PostSubject: All your Metro are belong to us!   All your Metro are belong to us! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:38 pm

Me/Purist and Boatguard/Johnny Roxxor are back on our favorite freeshard ever. All we need is Cletus to own the world. Glad to see someone else enjoyed metro so much to try and remake the shard
Back to top Go down
Chanse

Chanse

PostSubject: Re: All your Metro are belong to us!   All your Metro are belong to us! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:15 pm

Cletus already explained to me in unrepeatable words that he would not be here ;/
Back to top Go down
cletus

PostSubject: Re: All your Metro are belong to us!   All your Metro are belong to us! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 10:49 pm

Hi. I have no idea who you are Chanse but seeing as I am still without a suitable computer for UO... I guess I *cant* can't play right now but I look forward to hearing more from Purist about how it goes. Nothing is impossible.

Also, this forum needs a quote option.
Back to top Go down
Chanse

Chanse

PostSubject: Re: All your Metro are belong to us!   All your Metro are belong to us! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:08 pm

Cletus. I for one would love if you would play here. I talked to you in ventrillo however and you told me you would never set foot on this server.
Back to top Go down
cletus

PostSubject: Re: All your Metro are belong to us!   All your Metro are belong to us! EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 11:15 pm

Heh, that sounds like something I might say but eh, if I get my stuff together here I would consider playing but it isn't too likely seeing as Purist has been trying to get me back onto UO for like 4 months. Did you guys get the scripts that Zen sold to Shredder and then it was sold elsewhere or something? I'd offer you the originals except that I think I deleted them at some point. I do have the last used weapons tables from Metropolis on some random flash drive of mine if you guys want that.

Also, I saw that you allow botting for resources as well... do you have plans to turn off in town resource gathering in that case? And also... how advanced are these macros allowed to be? Full EUO automated or just advanced razor macros? Wink
Back to top Go down
Ka

PostSubject: a   All your Metro are belong to us! EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 1:38 am

ahh i remember you guys from back in the day, dexxin it up Wink
Back to top Go down
illusion

PostSubject: Re: All your Metro are belong to us!   All your Metro are belong to us! EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:02 am

When you all of a sudden have massive afk bots running around farming random things, explosion potions being spammed at you, and complete and utter ownage, you will know that parasite is back.
Back to top Go down
Raekwon

PostSubject: Re: All your Metro are belong to us!   All your Metro are belong to us! EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 11:22 am

sup cletus!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All your Metro are belong to us!   All your Metro are belong to us! Empty

Back to top Go down

All your Metro are belong to us!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metropolis Reborn - Community :: Metropolis Reborn :: General Discussion-
Jump to: