Metropolis Reborn - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metropolis Reborn - Boards

HomeHome  Website  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Locked Down Containers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Choppa X

Locked Down Containers Empty
PostSubject: Locked Down Containers   Locked Down Containers EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:17 am

Shouldn't locked down containers have unlimited weight allowance? Currently the locked down containers have a 400 stone limit.
Back to top Go down
Axe

PostSubject: Re: Locked Down Containers   Locked Down Containers EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 9:42 am

Yeah, this definitely should be looked into. A locked down container should have a max item limit of 125 items, but it shouldn't have any weight limit.
Back to top Go down
Taryen

Taryen

PostSubject: Re: Locked Down Containers   Locked Down Containers EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:04 pm

This will be looked into. The max items seems a bit much though. That might cause the item count to skyrocket when the population grows. Imagine every house with multiple boxes with 125 items in each, especially all the possible castles. Would eventually cause a lot of lag. I will however discuss this issue with thee other staff so we can come to a decision on it.
Back to top Go down
Mazer

PostSubject: Re: Locked Down Containers   Locked Down Containers EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:02 pm

I've never seen a server before (including metro) that didn't allow 125 items in a container.
Back to top Go down
Taryen

Taryen

PostSubject: Re: Locked Down Containers   Locked Down Containers EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:14 pm

Yes, thats true. However, I also remember many servers, including metro, having trouble with lag mainly due to item count. This would not mean that all containers would be limited to a lower item count, but rather that only the locked down containers would. This is just a concept, however. I still need to speak with the rest of the staff about this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locked Down Containers   Locked Down Containers Empty

Back to top Go down

Locked Down Containers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metropolis Reborn - Community :: Metropolis Reborn :: Bug Tracking-
Jump to: