Metropolis Reborn - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metropolis Reborn - Boards

HomeHome  Website  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

All Stay....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Axe

All Stay.... Empty
PostSubject: All Stay....   All Stay.... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:16 am

I'm trying to spar on a horse and usually after you attack it then make the tamer say all stay, it will stop attacking back and you can simply spar on the horse without taking damage. This doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
Axe

All Stay.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Stay....   All Stay.... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:18 am

If you want to spar on an animal you can spam "All stay", thats pretty much the only way they won't attack back for as much damage.
Back to top Go down
Taryen

Taryen

All Stay.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Stay....   All Stay.... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:52 am

Actually that isn't the command to make them stop attacking. The Command should be "All Stop". "All Stay" is meant to make the animal just stay in that place like the command says. Try this, it should work.
Back to top Go down
Axe

All Stay.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Stay....   All Stay.... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:50 pm

I tried "All Stop", but when you say that the animal will walk around at its own free will which is impossible to spar with. I know that on other shards i've played you could just say all stay and they would stop attacking back so you could just hit them.
Back to top Go down
Taryen

Taryen

All Stay.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Stay....   All Stay.... EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 1:04 pm

Well as for right now, you can possibly just add another line to your macro so that you say both "All Stop" then "All Stay". This should cause the mob to both stay and not attack. I will discuss this with the other staff to see their opinions on this matter.
Back to top Go down
Axe

All Stay.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Stay....   All Stay.... EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:35 am

It's like the creatures don't tab out, cause you can do it with another player by just attacking him then tabbing the character out so he just stands there taking hits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

All Stay.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Stay....   All Stay.... Empty

Back to top Go down

All Stay....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metropolis Reborn - Community :: Metropolis Reborn :: Bug Tracking-
Jump to: