Metropolis Reborn - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metropolis Reborn - Boards

HomeHome  Website  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aos

Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance Empty
PostSubject: Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance   Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 5:13 am

Basically unless you have recall or gate, you can't get out of the dungeon once you're inside and you can't gate/recall onto the 1st level. Please fix.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Admin
Moose

Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance   Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:23 am

I will look into this issue. May I ask what patch you are running?
Back to top Go down
http://www.metropolisreborn.co.nr
Aos

PostSubject: Re: Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance   Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 1:42 pm

Same as the UOSA one.
Back to top Go down
Moose
Admin
Moose

PostSubject: Re: Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance   Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 2:23 pm

I investigated the situation and took a look at the teleporters and they appear to be working just fine now.

We believe this is an error with the new server box's patch. We will be updating its patch to 5.0.8.3 this evening and things should be fixed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metropolisreborn.co.nr
Aos

PostSubject: Re: Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance   Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 3:53 pm

Works now. Wrong may be an issue because I'm experiecing perpetual blocking within the first level. I haven't yet physically gone there to investigate whether I can enter/leave the dungeon from the outside.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance   Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance Empty

Back to top Go down

Impossible to recall into Destart first level ("Location blocked") and cannot go outside once you go in from the entrance
Page 1 of 1