Metropolis Reborn - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metropolis Reborn - Boards

HomeHome  Website  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NPC Item Restock Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Choppa X

NPC Item Restock Time Empty
PostSubject: NPC Item Restock Time   NPC Item Restock Time EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 8:13 pm

Since the server crashes like 4 times a day, could you please reduce the respawn timer of items to 30 minutes? It's annoying as hell to spend 5 hours trying to buy something up to a decent amount, and have it reset back to zero when the shard crashes. 60 minutes is too long without even taking into account the crashes.
Back to top Go down
Choppa X

PostSubject: Re: NPC Item Restock Time   NPC Item Restock Time EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:36 pm

Would like a response please. Having whatever you are buying up each hour start back at 20 each time the server goes down is just retarded.
Back to top Go down
Choppa X

PostSubject: Re: NPC Item Restock Time   NPC Item Restock Time EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 9:17 am

Nevermind. I guess when the server is more stable it will not be a problem.
Back to top Go down
Chanse

Chanse

PostSubject: Re: NPC Item Restock Time   NPC Item Restock Time EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:06 pm

I'm sorry, I read this multiple times but did not respond because I did not know the answer. This should be changed soon. Thank you for reporting this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NPC Item Restock Time   NPC Item Restock Time Empty

Back to top Go down

NPC Item Restock Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metropolis Reborn - Community :: Metropolis Reborn :: Suggestions-
Jump to: