Metropolis Reborn - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metropolis Reborn - Boards

HomeHome  Website  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Michael Jackson

Go down 
+3
Chanse
Moose
cashmoney
7 posters

Are you happy Michael Jackson is dead?
Yes.
Michael Jackson I_vote_lcap33%Michael Jackson I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 6 ]
No.
Michael Jackson I_vote_lcap67%Michael Jackson I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 18

AuthorMessage
cashmoney

cashmoney

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:28 pm

i am glad that child molestor is dead. nobody talked about him when he was alive really except about him touching little childern, now that he is dead EVERYBODY is talking about him. His music is like #1 now lol how stupid. cheers
Back to top Go down
Moose
Admin
Moose

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyFri Jul 03, 2009 11:59 pm

Moved to the new Off Topic forum.

I cannot see how anyone could be happy for the death of anyone, regardless of their past accusations. I for one am saddened by the passing of Michael. Whether you believe his accusations are true or false, you cannot deny the fact that his music inspired, and revolutionized music as we know it today. Thriller I believe went 28 times platinum in the United States alone. A bar, set so high, how can that ever be broken?

With today's music being purchased in majority via digital download, or pirated online in a digital format, is it even possible for an artist in today's era to come close to selling 28 million tangible copies of their album in the US?

What I am saying is the man was a genius musically. Whether you agree with his lifestyle or life choices is beside the point, but he will forever be remembered for his excellence as a performer. I'd say with his passing, the three music artists with the most influence on modern society are now gone. John Lennon, Elvis, and Michael.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metropolisreborn.co.nr
cashmoney

cashmoney

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:10 am

i agree i like his music but i dont like the choices he made. his father made him give up his childhood to be a music artist which fucked him up mentally. he had little boys sleep over his house and he raped them, that is just disgusting.
Back to top Go down
Chanse

Chanse

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:30 am

Quote :
i am glad that child molestor is dead. nobody talked about him when he was alive really except about him touching little childern, now that he is dead EVERYBODY is talking about him. His music is like #1 now lol how stupid. cheers

Give me one legitimate source that shows that Michael Jackson touched a young child. No offense to you, but its the comments like this that made him that way. He was fine before doing the ABC biography where he was in trial for multiple cases, all of which he was found innocent. These accusations however gave him the reputation that he did not deserve. Sure he was deprived a childhood, and has a "fantasy place", but there are no cases at all proven that he touched any child inappropriately.

She said that Michael was just like ‘a regular Dad’ and ‘a good parent’. The three children were intelligent, extremely well-spoken, and like to play jokes. They have a lot of fun with their dad. -Jamie Foster-

No one gave this person the time of day to show that through all of his dumb actions or persay "weird" ideas that he was a normal person, protecting his children from the everyday hassles of being the child of a HUGE pop sensation.

If people would read the facts rather than their obsessive belittling attitudes, they would realize that there is no proof that this man is a child molester. I agree that the Gavin trial was a little fishy. But think about it. Your 14 year old child has a chance to hang out with a person who has been inducted into the Hall of Fame 2 times, and is completely rich. Honestly, the first thing that pops into my head is money. It is such an easy trial to plan. --Let him be nice to my kid, sure a sleepover would be weird, but lets sue him and get all the money we can". All of the other trials were simple cases of trying to obtain money. Sure, there was some reasonable beliefs, but nothing was proven guilty, so why keep this stuff going on?

Press wanting to cause drama, trying to make their money. Everyone believes what they hear on the news.
Back to top Go down
Guerrilla

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: cashmoney let me tell u something   Michael Jackson EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 7:44 am

did you ever think about this scenario man, honestly, if Michael Jackson wasn't , the "King of Pop" ie. just another broke American, You honestly think half of those accusations would have surfaced? I thinks not, but when your a mogul people always wanna piece of the pie, its been like that since the beginning of time.

Some might think the transition Michael made surgically, from black to white, was just an odd or bizarre occourrance, others might take it as a message. (maybe he was telling us something)

Rest in piece Michael Jackson, See you when i get there.
Back to top Go down
Axe

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:59 am

You must

A) Be a immature moron for thinking Michael Jackson's death is going to save all the little children

B) Watch too much news and actually believe it.

or

C) Just plain jealous that if MJ was a child molester, you didn't get any.
Back to top Go down
Kylock

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 9:58 pm

I think it's C lol!
Back to top Go down
BlobmanbTranen

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson EmptyTue Jul 14, 2009 5:45 pm

I actually agree more with CashMoney on this topic.

I'm not glad, but surely I am not sad.

Millions of people die each year, but when Micheal Jackson or someone else famous dies, everyone is so sad.

Do people not realize that death is a part of life, and yes, its gonna happen, so get over it.

When Micheal Jackson died, he was lucky, because as far as I'm concerned he got a few more years than he should have, he should have spent the rest of his life in prison.

Just because he is famous doesn't mean he should be above the law, and to Guerrilla if you honestly think Micheal Jackson wasn't the King of Pop he would have been found innocent? I don't, we allow famous people to go free whenever they are accussed of a crime in our society.

Famous people die, our society needs to get over it, and stop being so influenced by the media, they appeal to emotions, most commonly anger, fear, and sadness to get people to view their bullshit. I don't care if its Fox, NBC, ABC, CNN, PBS, BBC, or even Youtube, all news is bullshit to me.

The only news I watch anymore is ESPN, and even that is generally loaded with bullshit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Michael Jackson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michael Jackson   Michael Jackson Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael Jackson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metropolis Reborn - Community :: Metropolis Reborn :: Off Topic-
Jump to: