Metropolis Reborn - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metropolis Reborn - Boards

HomeHome  Website  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Wars Lock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Moose
Admin
Moose

Server Wars Lock Empty
PostSubject: Server Wars Lock   Server Wars Lock EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:00 am

During server wars this evening, the server crashed or encountered another error, most likely due to certain items added during server wars for testing. Our remote access to the server in San Fransisco appears to be out right now as well. I sent a message to our operations manager, Tykiim. Once he receives the message I am sure we will get the server back online.

Please note this. The server saved successfully before server wars, so there should be no data loss encountered from this hold up. Once I am able to get back onto the remote server, I should be able to reload the last save before server wars and get everything back online as planned. For our next server wars, we will plan ahead and have things setup prior for PvP testing etc...

Once again, my apologies and I will be sure to keep you all posted throughout the night as more information is available.

UPDATE: The server is now online and the issue has been resolved. Sorry for the downtime and thank you for your cooperation.
Back to top Go down
http://www.metropolisreborn.co.nr

Server Wars Lock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Metropolis Reborn - Community :: News and Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: