Metropolis Reborn - Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Metropolis Reborn - Boards

HomeHome  Website  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Staff Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
illusion

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:12 am

-Name:
Kyle (illusion)

-Position applying for: (Counselor, Game Master, Seer, Administrator, Developer)
Developer / Game Master / Event Cordinator

-Years of Ultima Online experience:

-Programming languages known:
C++, C#, Java, HTML

-Previous servers you work[ed] on:
Metropolis (staff name was [Seer] Apollo)

-What you would like to see changed here:
A more accurate Metropolis, and random things that I think would benefit any shard.

-Provide us with a brief description of yourself. Let us get to know you, and why you would benefit Metropolis Reborn:
I am currently a senior at the University of Missouri - Columbia (Mizzou), studying Computer Science / Information Technology with a minor emphasis in Business Administration. I like baseball, computers and beer. I have taken C++ classes, HTML classes and Java classes. My C# experience is actually from UO scripts that I have messed around with. I'd be happy to join your team and answer questions from players. I consider myself a techie, I check CNET all day, I build wish list computers on Newegg for fun, and check craigslist for cheap computer parts. I would also consider myself an extremely awesome event creator and just creative in general with UO scripts. I also used to play on Metropolis back in the day. The name that most people knew me by was Illusioner my provoker. But I had other names, Kyle my tank mage, Ha Des my tamer, Legolas my dexer, Barimeau my crafter, Hideki Tojo my ninja, and Ben Kenobi my healer mage, also Apollo my Seer. I really think I can bring a lot to the table and help you guys with a classic Metro feel or maybe just aspects plus new twists, what ever. I'm game for it all. I look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Kyle
Back to top Go down
illusion

Staff Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staff Application   Staff Application EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 1:46 am

*updated at 12:46
Back to top Go down

Staff Application
Page 1 of 1