The following updates were successfully added to the server today at 10:15 PM US central time.
- Lock downs will now work correctly. You can no longer lock down items inside of containers, and items inside of a locked down container will no longer decay
- Auto dispel from mobs has been removed
- Orc/Rat camps are removed until we can modify their loot properly
- Taming radius has been increased to 3 tiles
- Stat gain rates have been increased slightly
- Meditation gains have been increased slightly
- Stam loss from spell damages has been tweaked
- The online count in our [msg system is fixed to accurately display the online count
- Various loot drops have been modified on certain mobs
- A daily server restart has been added. The server restarts at 10:15 PM US central time now with a 15 minute server war
- The % success rate for provoking at 100 provocation has been increased
- Mage AI will use greater heal much less now
- An issue with stamina while being overweight has been solved
- Hitpoints issue has been fixed
Thank you for your patience as we worked on this patch. Patch 3 is just around the corner with more updates for you all, so stay tuned. Enjoy, and please report to us any errors or bugs you may find with these updates.